Attorney General Dana Nessel and Supreme Court Justices Richard Bernstein and Megan Cavanagh are conducting a state-wide listening tour to identify additional issues the Michigan Elder Abuse Task Force should address. The Elder Abuse Task Force was created by the Attorney General to explore opportunities to tackle the issues facing the senior community – including abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- July 22 – Macomb Intermediate School District, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. facebook.com/events/
*With special guests State Senators Paul Wojno and Mike McDonald
- July 22 – Washtenaw Community College, 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. facebook.com/events/
*With special guests Congresswoman Debbie Dingell and State Senator Jeff Irwin
- July 23 – Farmington Community Library, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. facebook.com/events/
- July 25 – Isabella County Commission on Aging, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. facebook.com/events/
*With special guest State Representative Roger Hauck
- July 26 – Bangor Charter Township Hall, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. facebook.com/events/
*With special guest State Representative Brian Elder
- July 26 – Flint City Council Chambers, 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. facebook.com/events/
- July 29 – Greater Grace Temple, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. facebook.com/events/
*With special guest State Senator Betty-Jean Alexander
- August 12 – Northern Michigan University, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. facebook.com/events/
*With special guest State Senator Ed McBroom
*Please note: Supreme Court Justice Richard Bernstein will not be present.